Insurance Claims Administrator Career Recruitment in Kenya Dec 2015
Job vacancy : Claims Administrator Employment Kenya 2015
Responsibilities: Claims Administrator Job Kenya
- Review all claims allocated to you and ensure that the system data of the claims is always accurate
- Detect fraudulent claims and collect proper evidence to effectively repudiate and/or defend such claims.
- Pursue recovery from third parties and/or third party insurers.
- Receive all the claim documents in the system and ensure proper filing of the documents in the physical files.
- Create and maintain proper claim reserves and ensure that all reserves adjustment Journal Vouchers are forwarded to Accounts within 24 hours.
- Negotiate claims with third party insurers’, advocates and claimants.
- Pursue recovery of policy excess and claim documentation in compliance with the policy conditions.
- Manage and process all own damage and Third Party Property Damage claims coming in from insured and make sure they are finalised without delay and at the lowest market cost.
- Appoint Assessors and Investigators within 24 hours of receipt of claim notification and to follow up on their reports for them to be ready within 48 hours of instructions.
- Receive and critically analyse the Assessors and Investigators reports within 24 hours of receipt and make recommendations thereof for approval by the Assessment/Claims Manager.
- Follow up on progress of repairs of insured’s vehicles ensuring, all repairs are carried out professionally and in a cost effective manner.
- Compare assessment reports, and give opinion, conclusions and comments on the comparison and analysis assessment report sheet
- Handle customer enquiries from Underwriting and Sales departments on the company policy and the claims process and give accurate and relevant information to these departments on the same.
- Process invoices from external assessors, investigators and other service providers.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly claim reports for internal or external use as may be directed by the Company.
- Attend court for hearings as a witness in recovery proceedings.
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Insurance experience in dealing with Own Damaged claims and recoveries
- At least 2 years’ experience.
- Technical knowledge on parts of a vehicle
- Must have negotiation skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills