ICT Company Africa Sales Manager Job in Kenya April 2016
Job vacancy:ICT Company Africa Sales Manager in Kenya
Career opportunity:ICT Company Africa Sales Manager in Kenya
In this role, you’ll not only have a chance to help local and global industry find top-tier talent, you’ll have a chance to make a powerful social impact across Africa by empowering the continent’s best and brightest to reach for their dreams.
The Africa Sales Manager will be responsible for developing, leading, and implementing the African Sales strategy for the company.
- You have a track record selling into large companies. You know how to navigate the bureaucracy and overcome whatever obstacles are thrown your way.
- You have experience selling a new product or offering, something that has never been sold before.
- You think strategically about what companies to pursue and how to pursue them.
- You are tenacious and persistent and don’t give up until the answer is yes.
- You like people, can talk to anyone, and make friends easily. You’re equally comfortable talking with the HR or engineering teams.
- You love data and using it to inform your strategy and drive better decision-making.
- You care about what we do. You know this isn’t just about helping companies find technology talent, it’s about leveling the playing field for the world’s brightest young people.
- Track record as a top performer.
- 5-10 years of sales experience.
- Established relationships at leading African companies a MUST.
- Experience selling professional services to African companies a MUST.
- Being a good person; we have a “no jerk” policy at the company.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.