ICRHK Receptionist Job in Kenya April 2016
Job vacancy;ICRHK Receptionist in Kenya
Career opportunity:ICRHK Receptionist in Kenya
The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of sexual and reproductive health for general population, Key Populations (KPs) and gender based violence and human rights programs.
ICRHK is looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in front office management and administration.
- Undertake switchboard duties by answering, transferring and making calls for staff.
- Maintain smooth running of the front office by welcoming, guiding and attending to all visitors
- Ensure proper functioning of all telephone lines and reporting any faults
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Call suppliers for their cheques and follow up on receipts.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments for SMT
- Maintain diary for meeting room bookings
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Respond to general enquiries from the public
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- Allocate vehicles for field activities and give monthly reports on the vehicle usage through the tracking systems
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Monitor and maintain office equipment relevant to reception area
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Diploma in Business administration
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Two years experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel & Outlook a must
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Experience in administrative work
Application letter stating salary expectation and an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts should be uploaded on the ICRHK job application portal HERE by 15th April 2016.