ICRH Learning Centre Project Coordinator Job in Mombasa Kenya June 2014.
The International Centre for Reproductive Health (ICRH) is an International NGO based in Mombasa and involved in reproductive health research and programme implementation.
ICRH has set up a Learning Centre for Sex Workers and we invite applications for the following position:
The position requires an experienced person with good understanding of the key population’s environment in Kenya.
The responsibility will be managing and coordinating a key population intervention in Mombasa County.
- Masters Degree in social sciences/health related discipline
- Over 5 years practical experience post qualification in training and capacity building on SRH which must include FP, SGBV, PWP, PEP, ARVs
- Experience ¡n HIV/AIDS service delivery
- Experience in working with high risk populations.
- Experience in project management, coordination and field supervision
- Experience and skills in program data interpretation and writing of scientific papers
- Knowledge and skills in basic office packages and statistical analysis.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and over long hours
- Good oral and written communication skills in Kiswahili and English.
- Certified to work in Good Clinical Practices environment is an added advantage
Applicants must be available within short notice
Application letter stating salary expectation and an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts should be submitted electronically by 4th July 2014 addressed to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Application Project Coordinator – Learning Centre”
Female candidates are encouraged to apply