ICRC Receiving Clerk Job in Industrial Area, Nairobi may 2016
Job opportunity;ICRC Receiving Clerk in Industrial Area, Nairobi
Career vacancy:ICRC Receiving Clerk in Industrial Area, Nairobi
- Physically receive and confirm quantity of all items delivered to the relief warehouse and supplier locations;
- Post the purchase orders into the JDE system, print receiving slips and Bin cards;
- Receive into the JDE system items received physically at the Mombasa warehouse;
- Receive items under supplier locations correctly entering Batch numbers, expiry dates, transit status and locations;
- Ensure all received lots by purchase order have the bin cards updated with all inventory transactions attached to them.
- Ensure all items are stored in the right warehouse locations to ease the packing and dispatch process;
- Liaise closely with the Quality control and avail samples for quality checks;
- File all relevant documents relating to stock receipt & transfers, purchase orders receiving slips and inventory transfers;
- Participates in all Inventory Counts and reconciliation under relief warehouse;
- Certificate in stores management or its equivalent;
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a similar field ;
- Purchasing and supplies experience is an asset;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent Computer skills;
Interested persons with the required background and experience are invited to submit their application to Human Resources Office on the address or e-mail below, on or before 11th May 2016.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
International Committee of the Red Cross,