Hygiene Products Sales and Marketing Manager Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Hygiene Products Sales and Marketing Manager in Kenya
Job vacancy;Hygiene Products Sales and Marketing Manager in Kenya
Reports to: the MD
Nature and Purpose: You are expected to work closely with the MD in championing marketing initiatives, and achieving agreed key sales performance parameters.
The position requires an aggressive seller with upfront customer and market knowledge and intelligence.
Developing plans to see customer growth for new and existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by Company. Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and present quotations in a most professional manner
Up sell, cross sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range.
Close sales and convince clients why services offered by the Company are superior and beneficial than what competition offers
Responsible for price increases notification/mediation to the clients
Undertake programs to ensure debt collection for the customers and maintaining agreed credit terms in liaison with the credit office
Achievement of the desired and agreed sales growth target for the portfolio
Improvement, enhancement and achievement of agreed client retention rate. Building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
Create a relevant and historic customer data base by maintain complete records of all activities regarding customer visits, complaints etc
Monitoring the day to day and monthly commercial performance of each account.
Carry out analysis and provide detailed sales & service information for the client portfolio and make reports to the MD of the company as and when required
Noting and advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors to ensure company services and products remain highly visible and preferred by customers
- A Sales/Marketing degree/diploma, or a business related degree from a recognized university with experience in sales, or diploma in sales or its equivalent will be considered.
- Must have a minimum 6 years practical experience in sales and marketing
- Valid driver’s licence
- Detailed and technical understanding of client services & products will be an added advantage
- Health and Safety awareness and requirements.
- Awareness of Company’s Customer Promise and the provisions of the You and client Document will be a requirement