Hygiene Products Marketing Officer Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Hygiene Products Marketing Officer in Kenya
Career vacancy;Products Marketing Officer in Kenya
Reports to: the Sales & Marketing Manager
Nature and Purpose: You are expected to work closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager. in championing marketing initiatives, and achieving agreed key sales performance parameters.
The position requires an aggressive seller with upfront customer and market knowledge and intelligence.
Monitor key client industry trends to identify and create new ideas for marketing
Collaborate in the development of thought leadership pieces that highlight institutional knowledge and innovation in the product category
Responsible for price increases notification/mediation to the clients
Undertake programs to ensure debt collection for the customers and maintaining agreed credit terms in liaison with the credit office
Achievement of the desired and agreed sales growth target for the portfolio
Improvement, enhancement and achievement of agreed client retention rate. Building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
Create a relevant and historic customer data base by maintain complete records of all activities regarding customer visits, complaints etc
Monitoring the day to day and monthly commercial performance of each account.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Marketing
- Bachelors degree/Diploma in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Detailed and technical understanding of client services & products will be an added advantage
- Health and Safety awareness and requirements.
- Awareness of Company’s Customer Promise and the provisions of the You and client Document will be a requirement