Human Resources and Administration Officer Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Human Resources and Administration Officer in Kenya
Career vacancy;Human Resources and Administration Officer in Kenya
Human Resources and Administration Officer
Our client a global transport and logistics Company with offices in more than 80 countries and represented by agents in many more is looking to recruit a Human Resources and Administration Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with recruitment and induction of new staff, drawing and issuance of contracts and ensuring that the employees understand their contracts.
- Support the payroll process, and timely remittance of all statutory deductions as required and in time.
- Handling employee separation ensuring it is done as per the terms of their contracts and timely.
- Coordination of staff activities such as team building, staff welfare activities and internal staff meetings.
- Ensuring provision of efficient and effective human resource administration services including development and implementation and interpretation of HR policies and procedures, handling of staff correspondences related to enquiries, leave administration, time and attendance, administration of group medical scheme and other benefits.
- Coordination of training and development programs as directed by the Regional HR office.
- Ensure cordial relationship with vendors such as travel Companies, outsourced service providers, government bodies.
- Drawing and Implementation of SOPs.
- Support the Regional HR office.
- Ensure all government regulations and required registrations by local authorities are complied with.
- Supervise the administration support staff.
- Coordinating all activities on Occupational Health and Safety.
- Assist the Regional HR office in formulating HR policies and ensuring they are enforced and adhered to.
- Processing various monthly HR reports and as may be required.
- Consultant and advisor role to Management and line managers on employee management issues.
- Ensuring that the HRMIS is up to date at all times and that the information there in matches the physical records.
- Ensuring that the established disciplinary and grievance handling procedures are followed in resolving disciplinary matters.
- Resolving employee’s grievances with the staff to ensure harmonious industrial relations.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in a Business Related Course.
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- A registered member of IHRM.
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a busy HR Office
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups.
- Service oriented with the ability to motivate staff and achieve results.
- Should possess customer service skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 15th May, 2016. Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.