Human Resource Manager Job in Kenya 2014 At- Real Estate and Hospitality (KShs 80K – 150K)
Human Resource Manager
The HR Manager will perform complex and technically difficult human resource work, which may include supervising other human resource professionals.
- Hires, coaches, reviews, supervise, and terminate assigned employees, or makes effective suggestions and recommendations that are given particular weight regarding the employment status of assigned employees.
- Recommends and assists in the development and implementation of institutional human resource policies, rules, procedures and programs.
- Investigates proposed legislation related to specialized areas and makes recommendations for compliance.
- Advises departments regarding policy and rule interpretations, staffing and related personnel problems; counsel applicants and employees on human resource policies, rules and procedures.
- Conducts research, analysis and studies on issues and problems related to specialized functional areas and develops program proposals or recommends solutions.
- Provides advice and direction to management on the appropriate disciplinary action, including the preparation of documentation; investigates, mediates and proposes settlements of employee complaints and grievances.
- Assists in recruiting, staffing, interviewing and evaluating applicants for managerial and professional positions.
- Participates in the administration of special employment programs; monitors employment activities for compliance with institutional, and state rules, regulations and guidelines; assists with the formulation and implementation of internal office procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration AND at least 5 years of professional human resources experience;
Experience in a similar industry will be an added advantage.
Salary 80,000 -150,000
If you feel you fit the above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com