Human Resource Manager Job in Kenya feb 2016
Career opportunity: Human Resource Manager Kenya
Career recruitment: Human Resource Manager Kenya
As the Human Resource Manager; the goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
You will develop and implement human resource practices, policies and procedures that are reflective of business needs and that ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Developing and implementing a HR strategy based on the overall company strategy to ensure that business needs are met.
- Leverage the HR function through the standardization, review and implementation of policies and procedures and monitoring all HR activities and practices to ensure compliance.
- Managing the performance management process and all related functions including staff appraisal, training planning and implementation and incentive schemes.
- Managing the HR budget based on the strategy and effectively manage it to ensure cost management goals are achieved.
- Managing the recruitment process in order to attract and maintain a highly skilled workforce and ensure that they are optimally engaged through developing/revising job descriptions.
- Managing industrial relations matters through negotiating with the union and developing cordial relations with the shop stewards as well as offering training and general guidance to managers and supervisors on labour laws and related market practice.
- Handling staff grievances in a prompt, conscientious manner while paying heed to the company’s business needs and policies.
- Training managers and supervisors on basic staff management and disciplinary skills and ensure that the staff is fully conversant with their rights and obligations.
- Continually reviewing and updating the terms and conditions of service of employees to ensure that the company remains within common market practice and communicate to the staff appropriately.
- Continually review pay and reward systems that are in place within the company so as to ensure that these remain competitive and affordable.
- Cultivating an organization culture that supports team spirit and strong work ethic.
- Degree in Human Resources related field
- Higher National Diploma in HRM
- At least five (5) years hands on experience in a management position in a labour intensive environment
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices with strong leadership skills
- Ability to influence change by building key partnerships at all levels of the organisation.
- High degree of integrity, very good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Highly proactive individual
The applications without the above requirements will not be considered.DO NOT attach any other certificates at this point.
Your application must be received by 22nd February 2016 addressed to: