Human Resource Manager Career Recruitment in Arusha, Tanzania Dec 2015
Jobs vacancy: Human Resource Manager Employment Tanzania 2015
Job Description: Today Work Arusha Tanzania
A fast growing Agriculture & Milling Company based in Arusha Tanzania is looking to recruit a Human Resource Manager who will be responsible for implementing the HR policies of the company and managing people issues on a day to day basis.
Key Responsibilities: Human Resource Manager Job Arusha Tanzania
- Prior experience drafting and implementing HR policies and systems.
- Experience composing and implementing training and development systems.
- Benefits and compensation management experience.
- Organizational design and recruitment implementation experience.
- Good working knowledge of Tanzania labour laws, legal procedures, and government regulations.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field.
- Must be fluent in Swahili.
- Having an MBA will have an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of East African labour laws, legal procedures, and government regulations.
- Must have over 7 years working experience, 2 of which must be in a senior management role.
- Must have worked in an organization with over 100 employees.
- Must be competent in use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Only Tanzania National will be contacted for this role.
Deadline: 15th January 2016
Applications: Human Resource Manager Job Arusha Tanzania
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successfully on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.