Human Resource Administrator Career Recruitment in Nairobi Kenya Nov 2015
Job vacancy: Human Resource Administrator Employment Kenya 2015
Based in the Nairobi Office, the individual will report to the Human Resource Manager of Middle East & Africa with a dotted line to the General Manager of East Africa.
The individual in this role will be expected to have an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Hold a University Degree in a business related field with an emphasis in HR;
- Hold a Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource, or equivalent certification;
- Have at least 2 years work experience in Human Resource Administration;
- Project management skills & proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Administer HR Support for Kenya, Ghana and Nigeria;
- Coordinate Recruitment, Staffing and issuance and filing of Employment contracts;
- Coordinate and assist in processing payroll and benefits;
- Coordinate Onboarding and Training;
- Coordinate Corporate Events and Employee Engagements;
- Assist in administering HR policies, HR systems and processes;
- Offer additional administrative support to the employees;
- Maintain, in collaboration with the HR team the HR files;
- Any other duties assigned.
- Demonstrate a high level of Integrity and Confidentiality;
- Exhibit excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail;
- Flexibility and willingness to learn;
- Good team player;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Self –motivated; high levels of energy;
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer