Human Resource Officer Job at a Re-known Hospital in Nairobi Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Human Resource Officer at a Re-known Hospital in Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy;Human Resource Officer at a Re-known Hospital in Nairobi Kenya
Vacant Position: Human Resource Officer
Key Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall institution strategy
- Facilitate the recruitment process, placement and orientation of employees
- Responsible for preparation, updating, and recommendation of human resource policies and procedures in line with employment laws and institutions policy standards
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering employment contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, training and health and safety programs.
- Handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and conflicts, so as to maintain good employee relations.
- Provide guidance and direction to staff, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Perform day-to-day personnel administrative tasks such as leave management, personnel file records, Job descriptions, separation processes etc.
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
- Posses at least a Degree/Higher diploma in Human Resource
- At least 5 years experience in a busy organization
- Computer literacy and hands on experience is a MUST
- Has good interpersonal skills
- Can relate well with people of all levels
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and detailed CV to email@example.com, clearly stating the job you are applying for in the Email subject and current & expected Gross salary.
Closing date for application is 2nd June 2016
You can also visit our website on www.postureconsulting.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted