Human Resources Manager Job in Kenya – Joram Kamau Tuskys Foundation Feb 2016
Job vacancy:Human Resources Manager in Kenya – Joram Kamau Tuskys Foundation
Career opportumity: Human Resources Manager in Kenya – Joram Kamau Tuskys Foundation
Joram Kamau Tuskys Foundation (JKFT) is a Public Charitable Trust whose mandate is to Empower Communities for transformed lives.
The foundation has the following position to fill:
Human Resources Manager
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Position Summary: The human resource manager is in charge of the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function.
- Develops and directs various human resources plans and procedures for the foundation.
- Recommends and implements human resource guidelines and processes; formulates and sustains handbook on policies and procedures; performs welfares administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Plans put in order and control all activities of his/her department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation documentation; rewrites job descriptions as needed; analyzes compensation, monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary and conducts annual salary surveys. Maintains employee enrollment in benefit plans and assists with or runs payroll as assigned
- Assesses organizational legal obligations for equal opportunity and other guidelines.
- Conducts recruitment, undertake new-employee orientations; team bulding monitors career-pathing program, outplacement counseling, employee relations counseling, and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements for the foundation.
- Establishes and maintains human resource department records and reports and reviews them for completeness and accuracy.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of the HR department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
Education and Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management and least five (5) years’ in human resource experience in a non-profit organization will be needed.
- A Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management is preferred.
- Must be a member of Institute of Human Resource Management
- The ideal candidate must be computer literate
If you meet the above requirements, kindly submit your detailed CV and cover letter including the expected remuneration, indicating daytime telephone numbers, address and the names of three referees to: email@example.com
Application should reach us by 3rd March, 2016.