HR Generalist Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;HR Generalist in Kenya
Career vacancy;HR Generalist in Kenya
We are seeking an HR Generalist to join our team.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide HR client management support for designated client companies ranging from less than10 to over 200 employees
- Communicate effectively with clients on Wisen products and services.
- Ensure client satisfaction and delivery of world class service, resulting in excellent client satisfaction survey ratings.
- Meet and exceed the expectations and requirements of clients.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with the clients to gain their trust and respect
- Act as a business partner, by effectively communicating the value of Wisen services in helping clients achieve their business goals and objectives.
- Coordinate activities and facilitate timely delivery of services and projects to the client in all functional areas to include: Recruitment, payroll, benefits, employee relations, training and development, legal and compliance and other HR areas.
- Consult with clients and evaluate worksite needs in regards to HR services and proactively develop, implement and deliver service plans which capture clients’ objectives for the year.
- Follow through on deliverables identified on the Service plans which will directly impact the productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of client companies.
- On an annual basis, recap for clients all activities completed on their behalf, discuss goals and objectives for upcoming year and deliver another Service plan.
- Actively and consistently communicate with clients and schedule on-site client visits to ensure appropriate utilization of Wisen HR services.
- Evaluate client HR needs and make recommendations and plans for implementation
- Bachelors in Human Resource or equivalent
- IHRM Membership.
- 5-6 years HR experience to include involvement with recruitment, payroll, employee relations, training, legal compliance.
- Technical knowledge of Kenya Labour Laws a must
- Must possess an understanding of the business and quickly learn the organization’s strategy and industry.
- Must be able to deal with ambiguity and cope with change.
- Experience with generating and analyzing HR reports.
- Strong client service experience, ability to handle multiple clients.
- Must be capable of presenting ideas and programs as well as problem resolutions to all levels of executives and business owners with confidence.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills required. Strong persuasion/negotiation skills a plus.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application by close of business on 6th May 2016 at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.