Hotel Accountant Career Recruitment in Nairobi CBD Dec 2015
Job vacancy: Accountant Employment Kenya 2015
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
- A diploma or degree in Accounts and a CPA K holder.
- Clear understanding of administration functions.
- He / she should have worked in the hospitality industry and with previous experience in Accounting in a Hotel will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of related computer applications especially QuickBooks, Word processing, Database management & Spreadsheets.
- An understanding of reporting and record keeping required.
- He / she will be entitled to handling and planning finances.
- Should be conversant with accounts payables and receivables.
- Should be able to handle payroll system, PAYE and file returns.
- He / she will consolidate income for all businesses run under the office.
- He / she will be in charge of banking and record keeping.
Salary range is 35,000/=
Kindly send your application with a short written testimonial of your greatest achievement (at Most Half a page) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th December 2015.
Applicants should send their CV by 4th December 2015