Hospitality Facilitator Job in Kenya June 2014 At- CAP Youth Empowerment Institute
About the position: Successful candidate will be posted in one of our Centres as a Hospitality Facilitator.
- We are looking for people who have pride, passion and energy, but mostly love TEACHING.
- Take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered.
- Guidance and skills development to ensure that standards are maintained and improved.
- To act as a personal tutor to CAP students.
- Developing, customizing and Delivering Hospitality curriculum.
- Assist students get internships and placements.
- Link the youth with potential employers.
- Adequately equipping the students with both Hospitality skills.
- Assist in the design and preparation of materials, resources and information to be used in respect of programmed delivery.
- Carry out monitoring, guidance, support and mentoring of the learners and take action as required.
- At least One (1) year experience in the hospitality industry.
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Must have relevant training in hospitality.
- Must have Hospitality background (House Keeping, Front Office and F&B Service)
- Must have passion working with young people.
- Must have Degree/Diploma in Hotel/Hospitality Management.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Dynamism, creativity and flexibility.
- Must have networking skills.
Cover letter should be pasted on the body of the email and not as an attachment.