Hospital Credit Controller Job in Nairobi, Kenya For(Re-advertisement) June 2014
Job Description: Our client in the health sector is seeking to recruit a hospital Credit Controller to join their team.
Salary: Kshs 50K – 70K
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Positively impact cash flow and working capital by ensuring the accurate and timely processing and payments of accounts receivable.
- Ensure that all credit control responsibilities and duties are carried out accurately and within set time limits, whilst providing a first class service to all customers.
- Managing credit control and debt management activities including supervising a team of credit control operators
- Maximizing cash collection across the board.
- Cash allocation and reconciliation
- Rectification of previously mismanaged accounts
- Problem solving and timely decision making
- Meeting monthly and yearly targets
- Daily management of debts and collections
- Full accountability of all allocated accounts
- B com Degree – Accounting/Finance Option
- CPA 2
- Credit Management Certificate – will be an added advantage
- 3 – 4 years in a hospital environment (MUST)
- Have good interpersonal skills
- MUST have experience in in–patient services and individual clients.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.