Feb 2016 Honeymoon Honey Sales Representatives Career Recruitment
Job vacancy: Sales Rep Employment Kenya 2016
Job Description: Today Sales Rep Work Kenya
Honey Moon Natural Kenyan Honey
Career Vacancy: Sales Representatives
For over 25 years, in the picturesque shrub lands and savanna landscapes of Kitui, Baringo and Elgeyo Marakwet, millions of worker bees are daily collecting nectar and pollen for making pure natural honeymoon honey that is harvested with greatest love and care by hardworking bee-keepers.With Honeymoon honey, you have begun a journey of an enduring love affair with Kenya’s very best sourced, processed and packaged pure honey.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications: Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.