Home Appliances Company Driver Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity:Home Appliances Company Driver in Kenya
Career vacancy:Home Appliances Company Driver in Kenya
Our client, a Home Appliances Company is seeking for a Driver to join their dedicated team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carefully drive organization vehicles for the transport of authorized personnel, delivery of goods and collection/ dropping of documents and any other items while observing all traffic rules.
- Ensure the safety and comfort of staff and clients goods when transporting them to their destinations.
- Responsible for the day to day maintenance of the assigned vehicle, checks oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc., arrange for repairs with the Transport Supervisor and ensures that the vehicle is kept clean.
- Maintain the vehicle logs for all trips, daily mileage, fuel consumption etc.
- Ensure that the daily, weekly checklists and delivery schedules are duly filled and handed in on time.
- Assist the delivery team in loading and off-loading goods.
- Ensuring that the assigned vehicle is clean and in good condition at all times.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Superior
- K.C.S.E certificate holder
- Valid clean certificate of good conduct (MUST)
- Valid driving license class BCE
- Defensive driving
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Trained on First Aid and Basic Mechanics will be an added advantage.
If qualified, send your application letter and CV firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Driver” on the subject line by 16th May, 2016.
Do not attach your certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.