Hemingways Financial Controller Career vacancy in Nairobi, Kenya 2016
Career vacancy : Hemingways Nairobi
Job Title: Financial Controller
Reporting To: Finance Director
Scope of Work: The Financial Controller shall be responsible for leading the finance team in the hotel and ensuring financial information is provided accurately and timely.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing of sound accounting through the Novacom systems
- Preparing of timely and accurate financial statements and reports.
- Overseeing the day today accounting activities of the finance team
- Maintenance of the fixed assets register and depreciation schedules.
- Preparing bank reconciliation and analysing transactions on a monthly basis.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Business Administration degree or its equivalent from a recognised university.
- CPA (K) holder or its equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience ¡n managing finance team in a hotel.
- Thorough knowledge of Novacom hotel systems
- Must have been a team leader in a similar position
- Strong conceptual, analytical, documentation and presentation skills.
- High degree of integrity, dependability and confidentiality.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
Please submit applications by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st December 2015
Applications must include a detailed CV with photo, current salary and benefits.
Note that if you have not had heard from us before 31st January 2016, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hemingways Nairobi is an equal opportunity employer.