Head of Sales – Africa Job in Nairobi Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Head of Sales – Africa in Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy;Head of Sales – Africa in Nairobi Kenya
Job Title: Head of Sales – Africa
Location: Nairobi with frequent travel across Africa
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client provides onshore and offshore BPO solutions globally; E-Learning services in curriculum design and content development, learning management systems and content conversion as well as document and data management solutions.
They seek to hire a high-performing Head of Sales to meet ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
He /She will also be responsible for developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve financial targets.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Upholds Company’s vision to excellence by cultivating high performing employees using innovative processes and creative technology that bring value to its customers
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Business related degree or MBA
- Over 8 years experience in Sales in Africa
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Significant experience in project management, Government relations, BD, and economic analysis
- In depth knowledge in dealing with international financial institutions , technical assistance programs and project financing and international economic development in emerging market countries
- Notable experience and expertise in Africa and with good relationships with different government Institutions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including C-level executives
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject ( Head of Sales – Africa) to email@example.com before Wednesday 25th May 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.