Head of Customer Care Services Job in Nairobi Kenya (80K) Feb 2016
Job vacancy: Head of Customer Care Services in Nairobi Kenya (80K)
Career opportunity: Head of Customer Care Services in Nairobi Kenya (80K)
Position: Head Customer Care Services
As a customer service head, your most important role is leading and motivating a team of staff to ensure they’re giving the best customer service possible.
You’ll also be expected to know your company’s products and policies inside out and be able to communicate it to other members of staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Helping to develop and implement a customer service policy for an entire organisation;
- Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services;
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Proven 5 years’ working experience as a Head of customer service
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques.
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line as the HEAD CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES before or on 26th February 2016.