Feb 2016 Hashi Energy Technician Career Recruitment Nairobi Kenya
Job vacancy: Technician Employment Kenya 2016
Job Description: Today Technician Work Kenya
The position is based in Nairobi.
Main Purpose of the Job: Responsible for maintenance duties in Nairobi depot and facilities around Nairobi.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Ensure all equipment at the depot is of the highest standard of maintenance and running smoothly.
- Ensure that critical equipment( fire fighting systems, ESD, high level alarms, fire engines , generators, loading pump, loading arm, LPG Solenoid heads, LPG Cylinder adaptors, etc.) are always tested and in a working condition.
- Ensure no work is carried out in the operating areas without a valid work permit.
- Implements inspection and maintenance schedules for all equipment in the various installations.
- Implement preventive measures and controls to minimize inventory risks.
- Inspects facilities and equipment for security vulnerabilities.
- Ensure that maintenance costs are minimal.
- Diploma in electrical engineering
- One year in a busy engineering department
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application and detailed CV(with details of at least 3 referees and indicating your current and expected salary) to reach us on or before Sunday 7th February 2016 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Hashi Energy is an equal opportunity employer and its Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality.