Guest Relations Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Guest Relations Officer in Nairobi Kenya
Career vacancy;Guest Relations Officer in Nairobi Kenya
Job Description: Are you that outgoing Guest Relations officer that will make clients feel at home and guarantee their contentment?
- Give warm welcome to guests on arrival and register them as well as issuing room keys by using the appropriate standards
- Be efficient in assisting guests throughout their stay with any requirements, handling guest feedback, provide direction and give suggestions.
- Ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure complete service recovery
- Handling guests’ mails and messages, and answering phone calls.
- Attend daily briefings and relevant departmental and interdepartmental meetings.
- Direct, coach and manage guest relations team to ensure all standards and operating procedures are adhered to
- Examine activities logbook, assign tasks appropriately and implement control schedule daily
- Co-ordinate with housekeeping for clearing of room
- Ensure the safety, security and loss control policies and procedures are compiled with at the front counter and back office area.
- Carrying out marketing both online and offline
- Promote all amenities, conveniences and programs offered
- Maintains the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed to anybody
- A minimum of 2 years proven working experience as guest relations manager and marketer
- BS degree in hospitality management, business administration or related field
- Experience with needs assessment techniques, quality standards and satisfaction evaluation techniques
- Hands on experience with guest relationship management software
- Proficiency in English, multilingualism will be considered an asset
- Guest service orientation and drive
- Excellent problem resolution skills along with outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Highly responsible and reliable with a professional presentation