Group Kaizen Coordinator Job in Kenya 2014
A highly reputable multinational company into manufacturing at the Coast seeks applicants for the below position which has arisen out of the company’s ambitious expansion program.
It seeks to recruit the most suitable person for the below vacancy:
Group Kaizen Coordinator
The incumbent will:
- Lead continuous improvement projects through cross functional team facilitation and project management.
- Co-ordinate identification & elimination of waste and non-value adding activities through continuous improvement in all products and services.
- Champion business improvement processes
- Build staff capacity through teams involvement and empowerment
- Spearhead improvement activities including:
- Planning & developing Kaizen programs
- Documenting Kaizen events/newsletters
- Co-ordinate 5-S audits, process mapping
- Lead capability studies
- Guide in root cause analyses
- Champion Gemba Kaizen workshops
- Provide leadership by mentoring associates in the use of lean tools
- Instill a culture of lean manufacturing
- Collate and analyze data on plant & machinery efficiencies, productions processes, work procedures using lean evaluation tools and making recommendations on improvements to Top Management
- Follow up of the previous projects to ensure continuity, full implementation and sustenance of the gains achieved.
- Degree in Engineering
- ISO/QMS trainings and certifications
- Proven team building & leadership skills
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Kaizen Champion
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office and Ms Project proficiency;
- Ability to travel frequently within the country
Highly competitive salary will be offered to the most suitable candidate.
Application letter together with CV and detailing contacts of 3 referees be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than 6th December 2013.
– See more at: http://joblistkenya.com/group-kaizen-coordinator-job-kenya.html/#sthash.bYRIV6Mj.dpuf