Graphic Web Designer Job in Nairobi, Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Graphic Web Designer in Nairobi, Kenya
Career vacancy;Graphic Web Designer in Nairobi, Kenya
Graphic Web Designer will oversee the design and web development requirements of the company across all its divisions.
- Work with the Marketing and Account Executives to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the various departments and functions of the company.
- Design of artwork for all print material required by the company including but not limited to company stationery, flyers, posters, banners, brochures, calendars and logos.
- Design of content for electronic and social media marketing including mailshots, e-banners, landing pages, postings and updates.
- Design and maintain the company website and e-commerce platform.
- Work closely with printers, copywriters, photographers and other specialists to ensure delivery of final objectives and goals.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design and e-commerce programs
- Advanced Diploma / Bachelor’s in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Desktop Publishing
- 2- 3 years working experience as a graphic web designer (online retail environment a Plus).
- Proficiency in using design softwares e.g. Corel draw, Adobe photo shop & Adobe illustrator, In0design, Premier, 3D max, WordPress, Prestashop and MS Office Products.
Qualified interested parties to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com ASAP.
Note position vacant until filled.
Clearly indicate on your CV the URL for previous/ongoing graphic web design assignments