Grants Officers Jobs in Kenya – DAI KIWASH Project April 2016
Job opportunity;Grants Officers in Kenya – DAI KIWASH Project
Career vacancy;Grants Officers in Kenya – DAI KIWASH Project
- Participate in solicitation and conducting of due diligence on grant applicants.
- Assist in pre-award visits to prospective grantees to assess their capabilities firsthand.
- Assist in the review of applicants proposals and budgets
- Reviewing grantee financial reports for accuracy and completeness
- Ensure cost share is well documented and maintain an updated excel tracking record
- Maintain an updated copy of inventory of all items procured by KIWASH for sub grantees
- Assist the Grants manager in providing ongoing training and support to grantees in line with sub grant financial procedures.
- Participate in grantee site financial reviews and prepare site visit reports
- Assist in monitoring sub grantees financial and programmatic performance.
- Assist in the close out process of sub grant agreements and sub contracts
- Fully contribute to grant related meetings as may be requested
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and a CPA finalist is (mandatory),
- 5 years of professional experience and progressive responsibility in grants or project management
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing grants on USAID-funded projects.
- Demonstrated experience in review of financial reports from sub grantees.
- Experience in cost share documentation from sub grantees
- Ability to communicate effectively to sub grantees and provide timely feedback.
- Ability to write reports in English is required.
- Ability to communicate and relate to team members at all levels of an organization
- Fluency in English is required
Reporting: The Grants Officer/s will report to the Grants Manager.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply via the link