Graduate Bank Clerks Jobs in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Graduate Bank Clerks in Kenya
Career vacancy;Graduate Bank Clerks in Kenya
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage dynamic graduates for upcoming positions for one of our clients in the Banking Sector.
- 2nd class Honours Upper, Degree qualification;
- Certified copies of academic certificates (This is a must have);
- Overall KCSE grade of B plain and above with a C+ in English and a C+ in Math;
- Computer Proficiency – ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Ms Excel and undertake data entry with no errors. Navigating windows, e-platforms savvy;
- A valid certificate of good conduct (This is a must have);
- Some banking experience is desirable but not mandatory;
- Data entry experience is highly desirable;
- Quick to understand instructions;
- Very customer oriented, energized by service excellence and generally willing to go an extra mile; and
- Excellent communication skills – able to confidently articulate themselves in English.
How to Apply
Applications quoting the position title “Bank Resume”- with detailed CV (Word Format), contact details of 3 referees including their email addresses (1 of which should be your immediate supervisor, 1 former supervisor and 1 any other but not a relative) should be submitted to email@example.com on or before 31st May 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Bank Resume”- Failure to do so will lead to automatic disqualification