General Manager (ICT) Job in Kenya 2014
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for the following positions in a well – established company.
General Manager, Information Technology Communication (ICT)
Job Objective: The position is responsible for providing effective ICT services to support business and operational processes.
- Developing and implementing ICT strategies to support business and operational processes.
- Implementing new ICT systems to support business operations.
- Facilitating continuous development of the ICT infrastructure in line with changing business environment.
- Developing and implementing ICT security strategies on disaster recovery for all business information systems.
- Implementing mechanisms for knowledge transfer and keeping abreast with emerging trends in ICT.
- Advising management on technological developments in the ICT field to support business processes.
- Ensuring compliance with ICT legal and regulatory requirements.
- Developing and sustaining ICT capacity within the workforce.
- Providing technical support for development of information databases and web based resources.
- Promoting use of cost-effective technologies in business operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT / Computer Science or related fields from a reputable University
- Advanced Degree from recognized institutions will be an added advantage
- Membership of relevant Professional bodies
- At least twelve (12) years working experience at a Senior level handling comparable duties
- Drive for results and achievement
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Creativity and innovation
Successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration package and other benefits.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements are encouraged to submit their applications, detailed CV, copies of certificates and other relevant testimonials, information on current salary, reliable daytime telephone contact, e mail address and names of three (3) referees to:
P.O. Box 49010 – 00100,
So as to reach us not later than Monday 7th July 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.