General Manager (Finance) Job in Kenya 2014
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for the following positions in a well – established company.
General Manager, Finance
Job Objective: The position is responsible for prudent management of financial resources to achieve corporate goals and objectives.
- Formulating and implementing sound financial policies, procedures, strategies and systems.
- Managing the Company’s financial resources to ensure the budget effectively supports the corporate strategy.
- Providing adequate financial resources for business operations.
- Compiling Company’s statutory financial reports.
- Advising the Board on investment opportunities for maximum returns.
- Advising the Board of Directors and Management on financial strategies and their impact on Company operations.
- Ensuring compliance with financial and accounting standards and regulations.
- Implementing technological innovations for sound financial management practices.
- Implementing effective controls for prudent use of financial resources.
- Conducting appraisals on all projects to ensure positive returns on investments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent qualifications
- Advanced Degree in Accounting / Finance will be an added advantage
- Certified Public Accountant CPA (K) full accounting or equivalent qualifications
- At least twelve (12) years working experience at a Senior level handling comparable duties
- Registration as a member with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) or other related professional bodies
- Strong Communication & Negotiation Skills
- Drive for results and achievement
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Creativity and innovation
Successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration package and other benefits.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements are encouraged to submit their applications, detailed CV, copies of certificates and other relevant testimonials, information on current salary, reliable daytime telephone contact, e mail address and names of three (3) referees to:
P.O. Box 49010 – 00100,
So as to reach us not later than Monday 7th July 2014.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.