Garment Manufacturing Trainer Job in Kenya July 2014 At- CAP Youth Empowerment Institute
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya, is supported by MasterCard Foundation, was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged youth in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
About the Position: We are looking for people who have pride, passion and energy, but mostly love TEACHING.
- Take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered.
- Guidance and skills development to ensure that standards are maintained and improved.
- To act as a personal tutor to CAP students.
- Plan for the field visits for the trainees, exposure visits for the trainees and bring in the guest lectures.
- Developing, customizing and Delivering Industrial Garment Manufacturing curriculum.
- Assist students get internships and placements.
- Link the youth with potential employers.
- Adequately equipping the students with Garment Manufacturing skills.
- Assist in the design and preparation of materials, resources and information to support program delivery.
- Carry out monitoring, guidance, support and mentoring of the learners and take action as required.
- At least One (1) year experience in Tailoring & Dressmaking.
- Must have passion working with young people.
- Degree/Diploma in Textile/design.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Networking skills a must.