Gap Marketing Project Manager Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Gap Marketing Project Manager in Kenya
Career vacancy;Gap Marketing Project Manager in Kenya
Gap Marketing, a leading Trade Marketing Services provider in East Africa seeks to strengthen its growing operations by recruiting a Project Manager.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for providing effective leadership to his/her field team, management of client’s expectations and overall Account management and coordination.
- Building and managing positive relationships with trade partners and client representatives
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of field reports and compiling reports as per execution plan. The reports to be reviewed with operations and client service before sending to client at selected times.
- Effective implementation of other client initiatives like promotions as may be briefed from time to time
- Conducting performance review meetings and regular team appraisal to ensure achievement of targets
- Carrying out effective supervision through scheduled and random back checks as well as shadow calls with the field team
- Ensuring that the projects objectives are achieved and that the client’s expectations are exceeded through excellence in execution
- Effective resource allocation and management to ensure operational and cost efficiency
- Developing and directing the efficient and effective use of human capital as well as administrative practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent with a KCSE score of a B-(minus) in English, Kiswahili and Mathematics
- 2 years team management experience in FMCG industry
- Passion for merchandizing and sales promotions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills
- Self-driven, innovative, creative, dynamic and objective and capable of working under pressure with minimum supervision
- High levels of integrity and confidentiality