Fumigation Officer Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Fumigation Officer in Kenya
Career vacancy;Fumigation Officer in Kenya
- Growing the fumigation turnover
- Identifying and upgrading pesticides in use.
- Establish and implement pest control SOP’s
- General administration of the pest control and fumigation section
- Ensuring quality service provision to all our clients by using the best pesticides in the market in terms of effectiveness, cost etc
- Responsible for preparing fumigation schedules
- Enhancing health and safety precautions in the course of undertaking fumigation operations
- Preparation of all fumigation quotations in liaison with the sales team
- Supervision and training of the staff in the section including the fumigation applicators
- Any other duty allocated by immediate supervisor or management
- Degree/Diploma in insectology with three (3) years’ experience in a recognized institution.
- Good knowledge of the pest control industry.
- Diploma in business management will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Highly developed business and commercial skills.
Cover letter (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “ 2234”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2234, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 25th May 2016
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.