FULL LIST of the least TRIBAL COUNTIES in Kenya – the rest have employed over 70% of the workforce from one tribe – Kiambu/ Kisumu/ Bomet are the MOST TRIBAL

 

 

Wednesday February 26, 2014 – Several counties are yet to meet the desired composition of ethnic groups in their workforce, a study has shown.
Only 11 counties have met the 30% constitutional requirement of the workforce to be made up of other ethnic groups besides the indigenous community in the region.
The rest of the counties have over 70% of their workforce coming from the same ethnic community leaving less than 30% to other tribes, thus making them tribal Counties, with Kiambu (80% Kikuyus), Kisumu (77% Luos) and Bomet (74% Kalenjins) Counties being on the lead as the most tribal counties.
Here is the full list of the least tribal counties in Kenya with less than 70% of workforce coming from the same tribe;-
Marsabit       29%
 
Isiolo              39%
 
Samburu        39%
 
Nairobi          49%
 
Nakuru           50%
 
Taita Taveta 51%
 
Nandi             56%
 
Busia              58%
 
Narok             58%
 
Tharaka Nithi63%
 

Uasin Gishu  65%

If you would like to Get email updates of a new Jobs Vacancies,Enter your email address down here :

Note: Activation required. After subscribing, please go to your inbox and click on activation link