French Speaking IT Analyst Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity:French Speaking IT Analyst in Kenya
Career vacancy:French Speaking IT Analyst in Kenya
Job Opportunity: French Speaking IT Analyst
Job Summary: Our client is looking for an IT Analyst who is fluent in French.
The company specializes in an Audit Management and Analytics Software called TeamMate.
This position is responsible for implementation, training and support of their portfolio of clients in Anglophone and Francophone Africa running TeamMate Audit Management and Analytics software.
Key accountabilities or responsibilities
- Actual implementation and customisation of audit management software
- Training of clients on the use of the software (in both English and French)
- Offering technical support to clients using the software
- Client management – communicate to and liaise with clients, colleagues and the support desk to provide customer excellence and maintain strong client relations
- Business development – prepare proposals and pitch to potential clients
Abilities, skills and qualifications
- Audit/Accounting/Risk Management knowledge
- System implementation and technical support experience
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently, flexibility in working hours
- Must be self-motivated and possess excellent organization, planning and presentation skills
- Must be ready to travel frequently around Africa
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable making oral presentations in front of clients and adept at the use of technology (Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint will be a plus)
- Must have strong interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
- Must be very fluent in written and spoken French
Educational Qualifications, experience and conditions of work
- First Degree in relevant field (information systems)
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- French language accreditation
- The job involves frequent local and regional travel
If you are interested and qualified please send your application to email@example.com by 3rd June 2016.
Part of the interview will be in French.
We will only contact those who are shortlisted.