Freelance Soft Skills Trainer Job in Nairobi Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Freelance Soft Skills Trainer in Nairobi, Kenya
Career vacancy;Freelance Soft Skills Trainer in Nairobi, Kenya
Well-respected business Soft Skills Training Company is looking for experienced, quality, Freelance Trainers to meet growing demand from customers.
- Dynamic, engaging and interactive delivery of training courses as the lead or as support trainer.
- Development of course material or customised role-play scenarios/activities, where required.
- Professional preparation of course materials prior to any course delivery in order to achieve 4/5 or 5/5 scores in participant feedback.
- Attendance at “train the trainer” course and course preparation sessions prior to delivering any training.
- Attendance at pre-course briefing meetings, as required.
- Preparation of course follow-up reports, as required.
- On-going feedback/mentoring with selected participants as part of an ongoing course, as required.
- 100% professional conduct at all times when dealing with a client, upholding the quality and professional conduct of the training company.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in relevant subject i.e sales, marketing, communication, education or business studies.
- A minimum of 5+ years experience working in business.
- A minimum of 3+ years experience delivering training.
- Practical experience delivering training in one or more of these disciplines:
- Customer service.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Business writing skills.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Time management.
- Presentation skills.
- A variety of feedback comments and testimonials from trainees that have received your training.
- A high level of integrity with applicable testimonials.
- Strong, clear verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Be energetic and engaging.
- Be flexible to respond to adhoc training needs, as required.
- Excellent planning, time management, organizing & administrative skills.
- Multicultural experience is an added advantage.
- Computer literate and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have a valid passport.
Deadline: 20th June 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.