FMCG Company Head of Sales Job in Kenya (400K) May 2016
Job opportunity:FMCG Company Head of Sales in Kenya (400K)
Career vacancy;FMCG Company Head of Sales in Kenya (400K)
Our client, one of the leading FMCG Companies in Kenya, is looking for a highly motivated and aggressive Head of Sales in Kenya.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the company with increased sales productivity and ensure it is the market leader in East Africa across all product categories, in terms of sales, distribution and visibility.
- Drive, integrate and support sales strategy and its execution.
- Achievement of sales targets set on a monthly and annual basis.
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short term.
- Manage Allocation of Customer Trade Spend and debtors book.
- Manage trading terms and condition per channel and improve CCS constantly.
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers.
- Computing, preparing and authorizing credit and debit notes as required.
- Implement and control pricing in all channels, inside and outside of promotional periods.
- Drive and ensure strong in-store visibility and merchandising.
- Motivation of sales force via effective leadership and implementation of incentive programs.
- Develop tailor-made training modules in conjunction with the HR Department.
- Development of customer relationships through regular operational reviews to ensure that stock availability, distribution and shelf management opportunities are grasped.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis of key account activities, with detailed analysis across segments, categories, retailers, etc.
- Responsible for dynamic forecasting and demand planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales & marketing or related field.
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 7 – 10 years experience in sales of FMCG products and managing large teams.
- Willingness to travel and work out of the office.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, data skills, knowledge of distribution systems and sales techniques.
- Must have an interest in growing with the company.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 200,000 – 400,000/= (Approx. 2,000 – 4,000 USD) depending on experience
Deadline: 2nd June 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.