FMCG Company Account Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity:FMCG Company Account Manager in Nairobi, Kenya
Career vacancy:FMCG Company Account Manager in Nairobi, Kenya
Job Title: Account Manager
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Develop long-term relationships with assigned customers by connecting with key business executives and other stakeholders.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of customer orders according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned customers and as an interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Communicate clearly the status of orders – both to clients and relevant contact people within the company, highlighting or escalating issues requiring resolution to key internal people.
- Forecast, track and report on key account metrics
- Continually seek out opportunities for new business within assigned customers, develop and present proposals with relevant internal input and lead on contract negotiation activities.
- Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Keep self informed of internal operations that impact service delivery to assigned customers so as to anticipate service challenges and manage these in a proactive manner.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ account management experience in a customer focused organisation, preferably in an FMCG environment.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive level.
- Experience of delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Send your CV (in Word format) titled with your Name via email with the Subject Line as “Account Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30 April 2016.
In your application, please specify:
- Current Gross Salary with Benefits;
- Expected Gross Salary with Benefits; and
- Experience in FMCG Sector.