Fleet Management Sales and Marketing Executives Jobs in Kenya 2014
Our client is a Fleet management company currently recruiting sales executives.
- Gather market intelligence and information on competitor activity, summarize and
- Must have knowledge in the marketing concept and competitive analysis.
- Must have exceptional people and territory management skills.
- Organize and coordinate customer functions such as training seminars, conferences
- And dealer meetings.
- Provide a report to management together with recommendations.
- Participate in new product development based on customer needs and market trends
- Organize customer satisfaction surveys and use the data gathered to inform future Planning activities.
- Handle customer related queries and enquiries
- Any other duties that may be assigned by seniors as the need arises.
- Must have solid understanding of the customer.
- Knowledge in product development and fleet management experience is an advantage.
- Must have a Degree/Diploma in sales and marketing or I.T, Engineering degree or Diploma with sales and Marketing background
- Must have financial planning and strategy skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with individuals across all levels of management and sectors
- Strong negotiations and presentation skills.
- A strategic and innovative thinker
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Team working and the ability to network effectively
If you feel you fit the above role,please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org