Financial Inclusion Job for Rural Microenterprises (FIRM) Call for Expressions of Interest (EOI)in Kenya 2014
Call for Expressions of Interest (EOI)FIRM, a USAID Kenya financial services program, implemented by DAI (Development Alternatives Inc.), seeks specialized business service providers (BSPs) to undertake important activities to support Kenya’s devolution at both national and county levels for sustainable long-term economic growth. BSPs must have technical expertise and a proven
- Public finance: budgeting, fiscal planning, revenue enhancement/generation, treasury, etc.
- Public policy/devolution: policy analysis, development and implementation; citizen participation, grassroots involvement, etc.
- Constitutional law, legal diagnostic/analysis and drafting.
- Public private partnerships (PPPs)/public and private investments.
Development Alternatives Inc. FIRM
P.0 Box 13403-00800 Nairobi, Embankment
Plaza, 9th Floor, Longonot Road Upper Hill
– See more at: http://joblistkenya.com/financial-inclusion-rural-microenterprises-firm-call-expressions-interest-eoi.html/#sthash.6fWPu28L.dpuf