Financial Accountant Job in Kenya May 2016
Job opportunity;Financial Accountant in Kenya
Career vacancy;Financial Accountant in Kenya
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Profile Introduction: Stratostaff is a provider of Flexible Staffing Solutions to medium size firms, multinationals and government throughout East Africa.
Role Summary: The Financial Accountant is in charge of the smooth running of all onsite accounting operations.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from any recognized University.
- CPA or ACCA
- Three (3) years minimum work experience preferably with some audit experience
- Prepare all financial plans and budgets of the organization;
- Prepare detailed monthly accounts to the agreed standards and guidelines;
- Preparation and submission of all statutory returns;
- Prepares all invoices and follows up on collections;
- Undertakes treasury management including weekly, monthly and quarterly monthly cash flow planning and coordination with the banks;
- Oversees petty cash management;
- Approved the financial aspects of sourcing and procurement process;
- Supports the sales team in costing projects and proposals;
- Maintains controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures and
- Coordinating the activities of the auditor and tax consultants.
- Financial Software / PC Proficiency
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good commercial acumen;
- Passion for results and
- Team player.
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 20th May 2016
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer