Finance & Operations Associate Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Finance & Operations Associate in Kenya
Career vacancy;Finance & Operations Associate in Kenya
Finance & Operations Associate
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares and maintain all the books of accounts among them the profit and Loss account, the balance sheet, cash flow statement etc. for our client and its affiliates.
- Develop and maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures to be followed.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Ensuring compliance with taxation and any other financial legal requirements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communicate and reconcile portfolio activity with custodian banks and administrators.
- Review and analyse Monthly Portfolio reconciliations to ensure accuracy of reporting.
- Timely release of accurate data.
- Train and assist others within a team environment.
- Provide strategic advice related to finance, accounting and operations matters to the executive team.
- A minimum of B+ in KCSE or equivalent
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, with at least a second class upper division
- Professional qualification in accounting field or actively pursuing qualification
- Work experience with a CPA firm is required, preferably with a ‘Big 4’ Accounting Firm.
- Work experience in investments fund operations is an added advantage.
- Strong IT skills will be an added advantage.
How to Apply