Finance Director Job in Nairobi, Kenya (1M) May 2016
Job opportunity:Finance Director in Nairobi, Kenya (1M)
Career vacancy;Finance Director in Nairobi, Kenya (1M)
- Responsibility for the development and preparation of financial reports.
- Financial reporting and presentation to the global head of finance.
- Streamlining of company’s financial systems.
- Consolidation and reconciliation of financial accounts.
- General ledger management.
- Responsibility for the financial systems & policies of the group incl. ERP & SAP systems.
- Cash flow & payroll management.
- Mentoring and developing his direct reports.
- Establishment and implementation of internal financial controls.
- Management of all debtors and creditors.
- Responsibility of annual financial audit in conjunction with company auditors.
- Oversight and direct management of internal financial controls.
- Responsibility for compliance to company law.
- Provision of and liaison with external professional services (legal & financial).
- Must have a Degree in finance or related field.
- Master’s educational qualification would be an added advantage.
- Mandatory to have a CPA (K) /ACCA qualification.
- Must be 35 years and above.
- Good understanding and experiences in systems including ERP.
- Must have above 10 years experience in the financial sector.
- Good working knowledge of East Africa.
- Advance Excel knowledge and good IT skills.
- Multinational experience would be an added advantage.
- Must have people management skills.
- Must be self motivated.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills incl. report presentation.
Deadline: 20th June 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.