Communication Agency Finance & Administration Manager job in Nairobi Kenya Nov 2015
An Event Consultancy and Below the Line Communication Agency, well established in Africa and the Middle East is looking to recruit a Finance and Admin Manager.
- Oversee and manage the Finance department
- Supporting the Head of Operations in ensuring compliance with the budget.
- Managing accounts payables and receivables.
- Processing and filing monthly statutory returns.
- Maintaining, updating and reconciling bank accounts.
- Preparing and processing employee expense reports
- Managing the Asset registry
- Compiling Reports and presenting to the CEO
- Undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or equivalent
- CPA(K) / ACCA
- MUST have 5 years relevant job experience.
- Experience in the same industry is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in accounting software tools.
- MUST be analytical, with strong attention to detail.
- MUST have the ability to work within strict deadlines and limited supervision.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative nature
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Summit Recruitment & Training,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successfully on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.