Field Sales & Marketing Representative Job in Kenya April 2016
Job opportunity;Field Sales & Marketing Representative in Kenya
Career vacancy:Field Sales & Marketing Representative in Kenya
Employment Type: Full Time
Aim of the Job: One of our clients is seeking a competent Field Sales and Marketing representative who will be responsible for planning and executing sales and marketing activities to generate new prospects and improve client retention.
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales profit.
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Act as the point persons for partner sales teams to generate repeat business.
- Generate leads and drive sales as per targets designated from time to time.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to the management and sales team.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as beneficial ambassadors for the company.
- Attend trade shows and events to market company products.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Develop understanding of all tourism industry products i.e. tours, expeditions, conferencing, travel by air, sea, rail, road etc.
- Graduated with a Degree/Diploma in sales & Marketing, Customer relations or any other related field
- Good analysis of the market.
- Strong understanding of customers, market dynamics and requirements.
- Strategic mind set, capable of completing tasks and actions needed for company growth.
- Must be proactive, with the tenacity to overcome market challenge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Self driven/ go-getter.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Team player.
If your background experience and competencies match the above specification please send a cover letter, your detailed CV indicating daytime telephone numbers, address and names of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us not later than (29th April 2016)