Field Sales Associate Career Recruitment in Kenya Jan 2016
Jobs Vacancy: Sales Associate Employment Kenya 2016
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
career vacancy: Sales Associate
Are you ready to join a fast-growing start-up that is revolutionizing how peri-urban and rural customers are accessing consumer goods?
About the Role: The Sales Associate is responsible for driving sales through a portfolio of Agents located in rural areas around Nairobi.
- You have 2-5 years of experience in direct to consumer sales, ideally base of the pyramid consumers
- You are accustomed to working in rural areas
- Experience working with an agent network would be advantageous
- You are fluent in English and Kiswahili
- You are driven and hungry to achieve You always know what you are trying to achieve and how you are going to do it.
- And you have the self-discipline necessary to get it done – with integrity!
- You take accountability for your actions and the outcomes of those actions – good and bad.
- And then you embrace learning how to improve yourself so that you do better in the future.
- You love working with people and coaching them to be better.
- You can give people suggestions in a natural way that motivates them to do more and implement what you suggested.
- And you never give up.
Applications letters and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “ 1992”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 1992, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 15th Jan 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.