Farm & Estate Manager Job in Moshi, Tanzania May 2016
Job opportunity;Farm & Estate Manager in Moshi, Tanzania
Career vacancy;Farm & Estate Manager in Moshi, Tanzania
Our client a dynamic Estate Farm that deals in the production of Avocado is looking to fill the position of a Farm & Estate Manager to be based in Tanzania.
The farm is located half an hour from Moshi and the ideal candidate should be dynamic, passionate & hardworking leader who is able to manage all farm operations.
He / she MUST be willing to relocate to Tanzania.
- Optimize farm operational efficiency.
- Optimize quality of produce, minimizing rejects fruit.
- Ensure compliance with and certification standards.
- Ensure farm employees are properly trained and motivated.
- Manage union relations.
- Responsible for management of estate security at all times.
- Check machinery and irrigation equipment’s operation daily and correct faults.
- Liaise closely with the pack house staff to ensure fruit is delivered in the proper quantity and at the right time to meet market requirements.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or relevant field.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in farm management.
- Must have hands on experience in checking machineries & equipment’s.
- Candidates with technical operations background in a farm will have an added advantage.
- Candidates with a background in managing fruit producing farms will have an added advantage.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- High integrity and a good understanding of fresh produce.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 200,000 – 260,000/= (Approx. 2,000 – 2,600 USD) plus Housing, Medical and Pension
Deadline: 15th June 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.