Our Client is a 4 Star Hotel currently recruiting an F n B Manager.
The F & B Manager will be responsible for managing all Food and beverage day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards with the aim of delivering an excellent guest experience.
- Manage all F&B day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Identify customer’s needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel, establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Prepare reports detailing sales results and productivity
- Ensure departmental staff training to ensure compliance and competency
- To carry out monthly, quarterly, bi‑yearly, yearly inventory of operating equipment.
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management.
- At least 3 Years’ experience with a reputable Hotel
- Must have good communication skills
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs, including hospitality software
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest oriented and service minded
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing.