Executive Assistant to the Country Director Job in Nairobi Kenya – Living Water Service Centre Aoril 2016
Job opportunity;Executive Assistant to the Country Director in Nairobi Kenya – Living Water Service Centre
Career vacancy;Executive Assistant to the Country Director in Nairobi Kenya – Living Water Service Centre
Living Water Service Centre seeks to recruit for the following position:
Executive Assistant to the Country Director
- Provide support to the Country Director in the following areas:
- Manage the Country Director’s office diary, appointments and administration;
- Review documents for the Country Director’s approval;
- Organize special events and meetings on behalf of the Country Director;
- Follow up on departmental monthly reports, consolidate and produce a field related report;
- Research and assist the Country Director with the preparation of various documents, reports, and presentations.
- At all times maintain good relationships with the senior management team, coordinators, partners and team members;
- Take notes and minutes of the senior management and general management meetings
- Where necessary, represent the Country Director in external meetings, as delegated
- Communicate, when instructed, to the staff regarding the decisions taken in the management meetings for action
- Perform other related duties as required by the Country Director
- Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial, Public/Business Administration, Marketing/Customer care, Communication, Office management
- 3 years’ work experience in similar or related role
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- High level of innovation and presentation skills
- Good communication skills with fluency in English and Kiswhaili – both verbal and written
- Diplomatic approach when dealing with people;
- Team player, detail oriented and be able to multi-task.
- Assertive, results- and service-focused with a high degree of integrity.
Suitably qualified candidates are requested to submit a cover letter (one page only) explaining their suitability and a CV with details of qualifications and work experience including 3 traceable references – professional, spiritual and general.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.
LWI is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications to be submitted via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not attach scanned certificates.
Closing date for applications is 13th May 2016.
Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted within 3 weeks of the closing date.